Business Development Officer
Computer / IT / Tech
, Internet / E-commerce
Full Time / Regular
Between 2-3 years
Stock Options Commissions
Medical/Dental Life Stock Purchase
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for end-to-end lead generation to closing of cashback merchants. He/She is expected to prospect new merchants, develop rapport and maintain good relationship to achieve client satisfaction.
- The Business Development Officer will help facilitate usage campaigns for identified partners to ensure effective use of the Company’s data-driven products and services. He/She will work with identified partners as a campaign consultant and take care of their day to day requirements, queries and requests to ensure success of campaigns.
Role Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients through industry scanning, research and networking.
Product presentation to potential merchants and fulfillment of required documents to lock-in their participation.
- Effective Account Management – develop, mentor and assist partners in executing usage campaigns and provide partner assistance as needed to reach desired metrics
- Lead the execution of partner campaigns in coordination with internal units
- Documentation of campaign results and provide campaign reports with analysis and recommendations
- Assistance in all partner-related issues; work with Business Development Manager and internal units to investigate and diagnose issues.
- Provide periodic reports to the Business Development Team, Management and other internal stakeholders to assess performance.
- Conduct competitive and industry scanning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in marketing, business, or similar (practical experience may be adequate to forego this requirement)
- Must have at least 2 years business development experience
- Experience working for an e-commerce or loyalty company is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & team working skills
- Willingness, confidence and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and produce desired results to strict deadlines
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented and process driven