• Perform preventive maintenance of machines periodically.
• Perform diagnostics and basic repairs.
• Perform hardware upgrade when needed as per advise by Supervisors.
• Conduct accurate and timely classroom set-up at all times.
• Perform physical wiring and cabling.
• Resolve computer related concerns of end users promptly and accurately and in a professional manner.
• Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• 1 - 2 years relevant work experience as Computer Technician, Technical Support, IT Assistant/Staff etc.
• Solid background on computer hardware
must be able to perform diagnostics
must be able to perform hardware upgrade
must be able to perform basic repairs
• Must know basic concepts of computer networking
must be able to understand IP addressing and virtual LANs
must have a solid understanding of LAN and WAN technologies
must be able to perform network cabling installation and upgrade
• Self-motivated, resourceful, can work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have common sense
• Highly accurate and organized
• Willing to render overtime
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
• Willing to accept reliever position for a month