1. Meet with stakeholders and end users to gather requirements.
2. Translate requirements from multiple sources to actionable items(user stories, specifications, etc.)
3. Manage project, tasks and systems utilizing best practice project management methodologies.
4. Perform various ad hoc risk/impact analysis and recommendations as required by the business needs and goals.
5. Implement automation principles to improve productivity and over-all efficiency of users.
6. Become an expert on all solutions owned by the organization and its clients to properly design optimized solutions.
7. Accept ad-hoc tasks as required by the business.
8. Contribute to a cross functional team.
9. Adapt and work to an agile SCRUM environment. Follow the company's culture and values to help attain its mission and vision.