Maintenance Manager Process Plant
(Engineer - Mechanical)
Full Time / Regular
Honduras, Central America
Our client based in Central America would like to interview candidates for the position of maintenance manager – process plant. The position would entail the total maintenance of the Zinc/Lead mill and flotation concentrator. This would include reviewing standard maintenance operating procedures and ensuring implementing best practices to ensure proper maintenance is taking place allowing optimal production within the mill and concentrator.
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Bsc. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• At least 10 years exp in a maintenance environment in a process plant preferably in both disciplines with knowledge of electrical & mechanical maintenance
• Technical knowledge and exp in performing maintenance for all Mechanical equipment on ball mills, cascade mills, Mill drives & electrical motors, Mill discharge and concentrate pumping,
• Flotation plant experience, Compressors, Conveyors and Crushing plant
• Ability to implement best practices and ensure proper adherence to standard operating procedures
• Ability to train and motivate staff to ensure maintenance targets and preventative maintenance is taking place
• Proven experience in the planning, leading, organizing and control functions within a process plant in the maintenance management function