|My Home | Job Search | Browse Jobs | Company Profiles | Career Center | Help | Login|
|You Are Here: Show Job|
|Company Name||MISNet Inc. (View company's jobs)|
|Position||Tableau Developer (Other)|
|Industry||Computer / IT / Tech|
|Job Type||Full Time / Regular|
|Experience||Between 3-5 years|
• Design and implement stable and scalable analytic and reporting solutions.
• Deliver high quality software solutions in line with business needs and timescales.
• Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
• Document test cases and construct test scripts.
• Communicate results in a user friendly format.
• Validate reports to ensure data accuracy.
• Design and Implement Data Marts and Data Warehouses using best practices.
• Use data modeling techniques to define and support database schema development.
• Create and automate reports.
• Undertake appropriate data analysis for ad-hoc reporting.
• Create user guides and documentation on both run management and ad-hoc reporting where applicable.
• Investigate quality control failures and resolve or escalate to appropriate team as needed.
• Communicate effectively across and within teams.
• Interact with customers as needed to provide technical information via conference calls or on-site meetings.
• Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations and Support Team.
Never pay for application/Visa processing. Do Not share personal info unless you have verified it is a real job at a legitimate company. Report Scams, MLM or Fraud here