1. Interprets survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geographic data.
2. Performs analysis, calculations and design hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3. Performs analysis, calculations and design of road geometry and profile.
4. Performs grading design and calculations of earthworks.
5. Assists in inspecting project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
6. Assists construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
7. Performs estimating works to quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor.
8. Assists in coordinating work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
9. Performs other tasks assigned from time to time.