Improve your medical skills by working closely with U.S. doctors.
Feel what it’s like to practice medicine in the U.S.
You will be assigned as an exclusive assistant to a U.S. medical doctor and follow the doctor’s clinic hours.
• You will be remotely connected through the internet with a U.S. doctor that is conducting a medical examination to a patient.
• Document the medical examination findings and corresponding treatment plan.
• Ensure that certain test results are in the patient's chart and prescriptions are filled.
• You will alert the assigned doctor of any missing information needed for appropriate diagnoses and billing.
• Graduate of Nursing and/or Medicine (with or without license)
• Computer savvy, proficient in MS Office applications and use of technical/communication equipment
• With excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent listening skills
• With experience working as a Medical Transcriptionist
• Willing to work on a NIGHT SHIFT
• Willing to work in Makati City
Interested applicants may submit their resume online or submit personally to our office located at the 17th Floor, Tower 2 - RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City.