This position will be responsible for reviewing supplier invoices/billing statements, making corresponding journal entries in the GL system, monthly filing of VAT and Withholding Taxes, and input taxes documentations.
- Receive original/valid invoices, statement of accounts and receipts from suppliers and internal customers.
- Ensure that the check payments are processed on time and are available on or before due date.
- Ensure that all disbursement records are monitored and kept to ensure no excessive payments.
- Make the necessary Accounts Payable/Prepaid expense entries and maintain corresponding schedules
- Monthly online filing of Withholding Taxes and VAT through EFPS
- Issue certificate of creditable withholding tax (BIR Form 2307) to various suppliers.
- Handling documentations required for the refund of unutilized input taxes
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelorís degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related
field. Work experience in Disbursement/Accounts Payable is an advantage.
- Willing to work in Ortigas.
- Can start ASAP