- To attend to clients’ inquiry and provide assistance in terms of translation, making appointments and travel arrangements where needed.
- To co-ordinate all promotional matters pertaining to Corporate / Insurance / General Practitioners (GPs) / Government Linked Companies (GLCs) / Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- To implement and co-ordinate marketing activities (Exhibitions / Corporate Presentations / Gatherings) as per the work plans and maximize publicity and promotional exposure through these activities.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business Admin / Public Relations / Mass Communications.
- Good communication and writing skills in BM, English and Mandarin. Competency in other languages / dialects is an added advantage.
- Strong media relations, PR skills and/or contacts with Corporate / Insurance / GPs / GLCs / NGOs etc.
- Preferably with relevant working experience in hospital or hotel industry.
- Willing to travel outstation and possess own transport.