Position: Japanese Sales Specialist
Location: Taguig City
Schedule: Shifting Schedule; weekends off
• Tap potential and existing customers to offer the products.
• Provide details about the product to answer customers’ inquiries.
• Assist the customers to their concerns to close sales.
• Monitor and update customer information in the database.
• Responsible for processing orders based on company’s rules and regulations.
• Resolve issues to maintain good relationship with customers.
• Native/ Filipinos
• Candidates with good Japanese proficiency (speaking, reading and writing)
• JLPT certificate is not required
• Preferably with good Sales Background or Customer Service background
• Must be fluent in English