Candidates
 
Employers
 
Outsourcing


Company Profile

N-Pax Cebu Corporation, Mandaue, Philippines
Updated: 03/2016 

DESCRIPTION:
N-Pax Cebu Corporation began in August 2002 as a joint venture between a leading Philippine tech company and a Japanese systems integration company. It started as a 5-man operation, and during the last 6 years, it has grown to over a 100 employees. It is now a focused company with over 70% of its employees doing outsourcing projects for companies in Singapore, Hokkaido, Tokyo, Osaka, Malaysia and Florida, USA. The other 30% of its employees renders technical services to mostly Multi-national and Japanese Owned companies in Cebu, Laguna, Batangas and Cavite Export Processing Zones.


MISSION:
n/a


GENERAL INFO

Year Established: n/a

Sector: n/a

Industry: n/a

Employees: n/a

Number of Jobs Listed: 0 (View All Active Jobs of N-Pax Cebu Corporation)


CLICK HERE TO CONTACT N-Pax Cebu Corporation

CLICK HERE to View all N-Pax Cebu Corporation Jobs

CLICK HERE to Find Schoolmates & Friends Affiliated with N-Pax Cebu Corporation

FINANCIAL INFO

Revenue: n/a


Ownership: n/a

Exchange: n/a

Stock Symbol: n/a


LOCATION

Headquarters: Mandaue,PH

Web Site:


 

CLICK HERE to View all N-Pax Cebu Corporation Jobs


Advance your Career by creating your Online Resume (quick, easy, free)
.05




Submit Resume | Job Search | Company Profiles | Feedback | Terms/Privacy | About Us

Site Map | Partners | Link To Us | Alumni.NET | Philippine Outsourcing | Online Education

Copyright - JobsCity.NET - All Rights Reserved.